surface fishing

in-line

hey guys

just a quick question about suface fishing

for some odd reason i have just remembered one of the problems i had during the summer

the problem was using a controller float. every time i cast out my biscuit/pop-up/ bread would always

move towards the controller. i know that its the line sinking and therefore pulling the bait towards the controller but how can i stop this happening?

cheers

in-line

Depending on the length of the hooklength (as it could be anything from 2ft to 6ft) and the position of the controller float. You need to grease the line with mucilin (line floatant). Do grease the mainline, right up to the last 6"of your hooklength. Do not grease the hook or the 1st 6" of the hooklength. Always use floatant line than sinking line as problely that why your hooklength drifted towards the controller

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

i fount by using alighter line it didnt sink as much!

are you using fake dogbiscuits that also floats better!!

To fish or not to fish? That is the question!!!

PB Commom 30lbs (UK)

PB Mirror 27lbs 4oz (UK)

PB Ghost Mirror 15lbs 6oz (UK)

PB Mirror 46lbs 6oz (FRENCH)