Rope Float

cannonfodder

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

I use a 7 inch marker bouy....large but you can see it

Edited by YakDiver

Lat/Long :- N50°58.366 W001°26.468

I must go down to the sea again

To the lonely sea and sky

I left my shoes and socks there

I wonder if they're dry?

He was ok for stainless nuts and bolts etc anything else he either does not have or it about 10x price of online (I would always prefer to buy local but not when its that much more)

Hi Cannonfodder

Next time you are in Barnstaple call into Casey's store on Rolle Quay. They have a good selection of ropes and anchors. Also a good selection of other items that are useful for Yak fishing.

Nigel.

Nigel McCowen-Smith

Barnstaple

Devon

Tarpon 160i Angler Wilderness (Red)

Bic TOBAGO (yellow)

Hi Nigel, nice find I didnt even think about looking there btw have you been going out over winter ? Whens you next trip out ?

best regards

Adam

@ Nigel

thankx will pop in next time i am over there.

@adam

did you get the email and figure out how to move maps to your gps adam?

i purchased this great bag from the tackle shop £8.00 by the gurkha, on Belgrave Promenade, Wilder road.

http://www.mustad.no/catalog/emea/product.php?id=423

1136.jpg

you cant really see too well from the picture but it is basically a dry bag and can be folded to a tight seal, it has 3 tabs on both sides to enable you to clip it down to your deck the same as on the top in the picture, the carry strap that is heavy duty can be unclipped. The one he stocks is bright orange.

this is useful as a cheap alternative to the yak fish bag strapped onto the from of your kayaks.

STS-Fish-Bag.jpg

Edited by cannonfodder