method feeder 4 bream?

deany2

most of the best bream (and tench) I've seen landed were caught on boilies over a bed of feed and boilies, usually intended for carp.

there's no reason why slightly scaled down carp tactics shouldn't work a treat, and if you do catch a carp, you'll still have the chance of landing it.

I'd probably favour a sweet method mix, or just add molasses to your normal mix, and I'd probably go for a worm/mini boily combination. dead maggots do well too.

tight lines

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

i am new to method fishing and want know tour opinions if it can be used successfully on a water where it is mainly bream 2-8lb. If so any advice,tactics would be appreciated.

Don't forget sweetcorn is a good bait for bream ... on the private lake I use, I tend to land equal numbers of carp and bream.