Medway Mullet

Stoaty

I saw my first mullet of the year on tuesday at Gillingham Pier, a couple of weeks later than normal. It came in with the tide in about a foot of water and was feeding on the scum. It was was a big one as well. No lip marks on the mud yet though.

Thanks Stoaty. I was wondering if a the odd one was showing up.

I'll be starting my Gillingham pier Mulleting the week of April 7th ( I have a week off :D ), providing the tempreture holds up!

Andrew Boyd

i have a few days off

what day will you be going andy let me know and i will join you if that is ok

what do you think stoaty thick lip or a thin????

Hello Matty,

Dont forget I want a go Mate I will give you a bell

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

what do you think stoaty thick lip or a thin

As if I can tell the difference. It was probably an uncatchable one.

My mate reckons that mullet can sense the electrical current generated by a hook as it slowly dissolves in sea water. He's on the look out now for plastic hooks.

I reckon the mullet just have more brains than him.

As if I can tell the difference. It was probably an uncatchable one.

My mate reckons that mullet can sense the electrical current generated by a hook as it slowly dissolves in sea water. He's on the look out now for plastic hooks.

I reckon the mullet just have more brains than him.

I would just love to see the evidence he has to back up his claim. :rolleyes:

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Those of you are local . . . our next Medway Mullet Group meeting is this coming Thursday . . at 'King Geroge V' 1 Prospect Row, Gillingham.

Matt hope you can make it, I think Leon has a trophy for you ( from NMC ). Not sure which day(s) I'll go, depends on a) the weather, and B) family, we'll see.

Andrew Boyd