Pair Team Hammer Sportfish

clem

Hi Leon

I reckon all the anglers are undermining the cod recovery programme, with all the cod they catch after all they have no quotas to adhere to LOL LOL LOL Above conservation springs to mind LOL LOL LOL

Ducking steve LOL

Can't be me, i ain't been out since january. What with this northerly blow coming, i ain't going out this weekend either, yet again. Still folkestone on the 13th, looking forward to walking across the channel, must remember to have me wellies on just in case the cod ain't there. :P

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They want to speed up the recovery.

see:

http://www.fishupdate.com/news/fullstory.p...d_recovery.html

They want to hammer the UK fishing industry, They have now realised that most of the UK or more importantly the Scottish industry can manage with out catching any amount of cod so now they want to hammer the parts that might catch a cod or two under the guise of cod recovery.

I fish to live and live to fish.

Guest challenge
I thought you would be already on the case there John. It is the same team thats been working there the last year on and off from Scarborough working on off parts of land rock and hauling just south of Smethik bouy. I know they were weaving we saw them come together a couple of times to come inside of fleets. I do not suggest they are breaking any rules it is the hypocrisy of the whole thing that gets me while trying to promote and develop a fishery with one hand and destroying it with another.

Regards, Clem.

Hello Clem.

Where along side the said pair trawlers on Friday. There doing nothing illegal like you said.

Regards.

Guest challenge
Hi challenge

Have anglers now got their own private law enforcement officers now then

steve

We inspected 8 angling vessels the same day Steve and they too where doing nothing illegal.

Regards.

Theres not much anglers can do illegal accept keep tiddles is there? - steve

For the moment - Wurzel

I suppose you lot will be the ones to have their wicked ways with us, eh?

Not a chance!

But Defra might (to a certain extent); but whatever they decide is good for the goose will be ten times fold for the fat ganders.

<_<

Hi challenge

Theres not much anglers can do illegal accept keep tiddles is there?

steve

Seems like a waste of time, effort, money checking angling boats for tiddlers, no one in thier right mind wants to keep them in any event. Don't see any black bin bag guys on board these days.What is it trying to achieve, or protect. Check another ten, twenty boats, the result will be the same. The anglers would need to pull up a heck of a lot of tiddlers and keep them to make any difference.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

I suppose you lot will be the ones to have their wicked ways with us, eh?

Not a chance!

But Defra might (to a certain extent); but whatever they decide is good for the goose will be ten times fold for the fat ganders.

<_<

Hi H

Are you the riddler???

steve