Playground....

Jeff S

I also didn't want to hijack the thread.... I'd like to join in but I'm not clever enough to use the software I have available. Tried some yesterday and it was complete cr@p. So what are you guys using? I tried some of the edting from flickr but it doesn't seem up to par.

Brilliant idea BTW.

Jeff

Piscator non solum piscatur.

Yellow Prowler13

2274389822_1033c38a0e_s.jpg

Ask me at 75...

Hi Jeff ...

I would imagine that most will be using Adobe Photoshop/Jasc Paint Shop Pro/Lightroom etc .... which offer advanced photo manipulation. What you are seeing in the "Playground" thread is just the guys having a bit of fun. The good programmes can give exceptional results in the right hands !

Rather expensive items I'm afraid ... and the usual "freebie" stuff that comes with your camera, or is avaliable free online, is not as high grade, or as capable, as commercial progs.

You get what you pay for I'm afraid ! ;):angry:

Wiggly. :rolleyes:

Edited by MrWiggly

The Older I get .. The better I was.

Photoshop elements is probably one of the better suits for the money. Which ever one you do choose however, don't expect instant results. Very steep learning curves to begin with but with practice it becomes second nature :)

Im sure you can find some bargains on Ebay, just make sure they are real copies.

2PhJuly2013sig_zps25c667b8.jpg

Excellent Guys, Thanks for that! I've done the usual editing for redeye and cropping but nothing near what you are doing.

Learning curve indeed. :)

Jeff

Piscator non solum piscatur.

Yellow Prowler13

2274389822_1033c38a0e_s.jpg

Ask me at 75...