anglers worry about small uk commercials, are unfounded

As we all know at differant times of year most of our fish go outside the six mile limit.

Look at what awaits them.

Makes my couple of trawled boxes of fish look completly sustainable

UK-48-Twinrigvisserij.

De span (snor) visserij in de Duitse bocht

Anyone want a tissue,

steve

ps how do you make the link a direct one

If I posted that Steve you would have called me a commercial hater. The under 10's are no threat, never have been never will be. The only problem is they are visible because they work close to shore. What goes on out of site of the average landlover is a little different - as youve just shown.

Golden Mile anyone ?

Guest challenge

Yes they where fishing boats catching fish? Surely it doesn’t come as a surprise to anybody that they are catching fish like that.

Must admit there were plenty of codlings with the pair seiners in the second video.

quite a bit of small with the twin riggers in the first video, but to be expected by the look of his rock hopers (very light) he must of been working mild ground.

Regards.