Angling book Fred Cooper

snotty

I am looking for a book titled; ''Fishing for fun - a personal history of angling in Leigh''

written around the year 2000 by Fred Cooper a Leigh angler.

Does anyone here have a copy they are willing to sell or know where I may get one? Thanks.

Our perception of time as an orderly sequence of regular ticks and tocks has no relevance here in the alternative dimension that is fishing....... C.Yates

I am looking for a book titled; ''Fishing for fun - a personal history of angling in Leigh''

Does anyone here have a copy they are willing to sell or know where I may get one? Thanks.

Umm nothing on www.abebooks.co.uk... might be a toughy to track down!

C.

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog

Thanks Ayjay, I am a little reluctant to cold call after 8 years, he was an old guy then I think, but thanks for the link.

Our perception of time as an orderly sequence of regular ticks and tocks has no relevance here in the alternative dimension that is fishing....... C.Yates

• 14 years later...
On 4/24/2008 at 1:12 PM, snotty said:

Hi, I'm Fred's son. My dad passed away in 2016 after a short illness. Whilst he was alive copies of the book were sold for £3 each at Leigh Library and also Leigh Tackle & Bait when the shop was on Leigh Road. Sales money was donated to Leigh & district AA on the understanding it got spent on the Junior anglers section. (I'd fished for Leigh Juniors in national matches on the River Welland & the canal at Grappenhall in the early 1970's). I've still got a dozen of more copies if you want to get in touch. kc001k0355@blueyonder.co.uk

• Thanks 1