Get the Kids Jabbed Against Covid!!

Martin56

We've spent Millions if not Billions developing vaccinations against Covid for adults.

The Kids could now be the biggest spreaders (because they are kids & don't fully understand it because they are kids)

We've probably spent more on Trident (or more than the Gov' would care to admit) in less than a year than the whole Covid kit & caboodle!!

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

Absolute insanity!

You need to turn off your TV and crush your phone.

Are you afraid that your medicine won't work unless the kiddies take theirs too?

This stuff hasn't even passed it's full safety tests and does not have a marketing authorisation. It is being distributed on a "temporary authorisation", and you want to put it into kids!

Do you know how many healthy kids have died from Covid in the UK? None. Not one.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Well Ken, were not really sure about the efficacy of the Adult vaccinations, maybe you are right, maybe you're be wrong - but children, as Innocent as they are could very easily be the cause of another very big spike.

Who knows!!

All I know is that I'm getting as much fishing in as I can given my age (near on 65 Lol)

I have a Smart Phone!! - It's only on when I want to use it - How Smart is that??

Edited by Martin56

52 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

Well Ken, were not really sure about the efficacy of the Adult vaccinations, maybe you are right, maybe you're be wrong - but children, as Innocent as they are could very easily be the cause of another very big spike.

Who knows!!

All I know is that I'm getting as much fishing in as I can given my age (near on 65 Lol)

If a new variant comes (and it's not deliberately released), it will come from the vaccinated, through a process called Antibody-dependent enhancement. Not from the unvaccinated. This is not new, or theoretical, it is a well known process in so called "leaky" vaccines that don't provide perfect protection.

The guy that invented this vaccine technology is sounding warnings.

The guy that was previously the chief scientific officer for respiratory diseases at Pfizer is sounding warnings.

From the start, the aim has been to induce fear - look at the URL on that document!

You don't have to take any of this at face value, but when it comes to kids, FFS apply the precautionary principle.

When was the last time you saw a senior politician face public questions?

Oh, and I wasn't making it up about the status of the "vaccine".

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Sorry Ken, I'll have a look at all the links tomorrow after tea - I'm up about 5 in the morning fishing, but even the best scientists in the world can't agree for one reason or another (maybe protecting their own funding sources etc - It's ALL about Money!!)

There could very well be a plant grown in nearly everyone's garden that is a cure to most Cancers.

Wouldn't that be embarrassing!!

A bit like Dock leaves & Nettles.

Edited by Martin56