Bronchostop Cough Syrup !!

Martin56

Ey' up guys & gals,

Here's a Cough Medicine that really works. (I have COPD & stuff) Up to buying this, I had none stop, coughing bouts for very many, non stop, choking minutes. (Phlegm & all the rest)

Have to say, this stuff is a "Revelation". I haven't coughed hardly at all in the last 24 hours (3 doses)

Tenner for 200 ml, well worth the relief!! (smaller bottle also available)

Got it from the chemist, but maybe can also get from Supermarket??

"Don't kick up a shindy, he'll never get windy with Aunty Maggies Remedee, & That'll shift it - Aunty Maggie's Remedy". "Gangway", "Never touched Me!!"

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

I have never found one with an "active" ingrediant ,most are just a thickish liquid that coats the throat trying to remove the 'tickle" that may cause the cough.

Mentholated ones are fairly good opening up the sinuses but little else,the best cough mixture was dr collis brown but coming off the high not so great whether it worked on coughs i have no clue .

Unfortunately chemists are full of quack cures and snake oil anything that actually works is prescription only and i have a great doubt half are useless.

If it wasnt for quack cures and womens "products" chemists wouldnt exist .

Talking of chemists the local one that delivers (a very active 80+ year old lady that calls everyone 'mate' delivers ours) couldnt get hold of my mrs epilepsy pills so we had to get the dr to issue a paper prescription so we could go and get it elsewhere ,cost us c£15 for a taxi each wway (£29 in total) luckily the trip from the station where we got off had a loo the cost of living in a village far from a bus route with a mrs on crutches and me with a problem that keeps me near the bog .

I got home a wreck i was so knackered not sure why i think something more sinister is going on but the dr insists my recent camera and ct scan proves theres nothing so refuses to investigate further .I get fricking tired sleeping somethings going on perhaps its 'long' covid but i cant remember getting covid lol

Beeng as self sufficiant as possible i have bought a treadmill (if i cant walk around the village without crapping myself keeping 10 feet from the bog works for me) hard to find one with a decent weight limit i am not a thin waif any more , but found one cheap enough that folds flat incase one day we get a visitor ,but what a bloody boring thing it is even with a tv showing suedo real walks in front of you .the mrs is thrashing me we got one with arms so she can hold onto them ,using crutches on a treadmill could be problematic for her and anyone within 6 feet if she fell on it lol

i get knackered just switching it on and logging into the fitshow app on my pad image.gif.bb9204d6151bef28e57b47552d3f49d5.gif

Chesters1 top tip "fitness bands" watches dont work counting steps on treadmills very well but we upgraded from a fitband 6 to an 8 it can sit in a little dooda that clips to your shoe and makes you feel inadequate when the mrs thrashes you on steps aswell .i even enables a competition mode in its app just to remind me lol

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson