scrabster trip 29/01/05

tugmistress

ok folks, i have received deposits off Mike, Norrie, Davy, Linda, Bob, Clive and Thurso angler (who paid me in full).

The others that were interested, are you still interested?

Send me a PM if you are please.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tugmistress:

ok folks, i have received deposits off Mike, Norrie, Davy, Linda, Bob, Clive and Thurso angler (who paid me in full).

The others that were interested, are you still interested?

Send me a PM if you are please.

Still cant beleive i did that slipped up there!! :mad:

"Colonel Gadaffi, knows more about fishing than the whole of westminster put together"

Alex Salmond 2004 SNP Leader

"Forza Dons"

Hi Thurso,

lol, you did slip up there but at least you know it is all paid for now

I have a feeling it could be a manic weekend and everyone will be going home shell shocked :D (in the nicest way of course).

hi Bob,

at the moemnt there are only 2 uncomfirmed, I shall PM them this weekend to see what the crack is

If they can't make it for any particular reason we still have time to make it a full load, I am quite sure there are going to be more takers :D

Hi Paula,

I would like to confirm, If there is room in anyones wagons for a little un from edinburgh i would be most gratefull... IF not i can get the City link bus as you say, checked out the website and considering the journey thats a realy good price, Might have to test them out next week with a trip to loch etive only 20 quids return :) ...

Anyway could you please forward me your address so i can send you the deposit??

Cheers

Shaun

Tight Lines

Shaun