Caught my first bass

keith 405

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done, thay are beautiful fish aren't they? Very intelligent looking (for a fish). Now you can imagine how exciting it would be to catch a big one!

East Hampshire Boat Anglers www.boat-angling.co.uk

Nice one mate, I too caught my first 3 weeks ago and boy did I have a smile on my face when I saw that silver coat glinting in he surf, even the dog looked happy for me! same as you though released it back. saying that though i was in a restuarant in london yesterday and the chap next to me was eating a fillet of bass that was no bigger than what I caught and was charge £12.95 for it!!! :P

Keep it reel!!

Thats the first time i saw one seen them on tv and in mags etc but as you all say the feeling is great am still grinning YET:D

101 North it was at Tyinginham beach that i caught it. They look such great fish and those spines on there fin.