starting a pressur group.

Guest jay_con

Guest jay_con

im sure many will disagree with you sandtiger. your not the only voice here. like i say if you cant help why post?

opinions are like the hole in your bum. Everybody has one.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jay_con

tiger. it appears your part of a click, with alan and a few others. you dont like new people here, especially ones who dont fit into your click. so if you dont like me please go join alan and discuss me elsewhere, and leave this thread for its intended purpose

perhaps ill hi jack your next topic. see how you like that

its about time the mods stepped in here and kept this place in order.

i think the best way for this type of thing is first get everyone you know with a view on this to email or write to the governers. Its important to try and air both sides to the disscusion, also try to make it look like its not just for our sport and things like that but also for the good of the natural envoriment. nature is so finley balanced that many people esp those who dont expose themselves to the natural habbitat as ourselves, dont realise it. best of luck and if theres anything i can do let us know

Visit our NEW FISHING Website (now updatedANGLERS-TALES

Guest jay_con

thanks rick, ill see what i can do locally. thing is not many will speak out,as we live in a community where fishing plays a large part in the economy.

I think the word you mean is actually "clique" in which case you are being well paranoiod dude, as for liking you then that is another story but don't go crying to the mods here just becoz you can't take just wot you dish out.

Feel free to hi-jak my threads but you will find your self worst off if you do - I actually tried to speak to you but see I have wasted my time?

If you have something constructive to add then please do so

Saying that - welcome aboard :)

Instead of trying to form another pressure group,I would suggest you find a group that matches your requirements, join that, and try to get others to join.

One loud voice is better than several whispers, or as some of our female readers might say - one big one is better than several small ones.... :D

Tight lines

PS, been to Whitby a few times and fished from the harbour. Had the best Fish and Chips ever from a chippy on the front too - drooling now, wanna go again! :rolleyes::)

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

Guest jay_con

when you pick up on small errors it makes you come across as a total bore and very judgemental.

that is boring and judgemental.

as for dishing out. i said sorry for that. but it seems you and your clique are so far up each others arses that you are unable to let things go. i suggest you go find someone else to **** off