i want some pike knowlage please

swanyboii

i go to tylers colmon but there isesnt any perch or pike i want to go for mor of the preditor species that avrage carp and tench douse anyone have any tips on catching pike perch in lakes like harwoodahll or lbins lane or keningtons lake ny help or tipss please ....halppp!!!!!! lol

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ny help or tipss please ....halppp!!!!!! lol

Tips?

Your post is almost incomprehensible, use a spell checker, avoid text speak and maybe try again. :fish:

hi Swanyboii welcome to the forum. do just as peter has mentioned pacgb is most definetly the place to go, read first pike conduct, handling, unhooking before anything please.

idealy you want to read though the entire pacgb website

Tips?

Your post is almost incomprehensible, use a spell checker, avoid text speak and maybe try again. :fish:

what is wrong with you, of course it is comprehensible just use a bit of common sense and dont speak to new comers like that you make us all look like jackasses with crap like that

Edited by Andy_1984

hi Swanyboii welcome to the forum. do just as peter has mentioned pacgb is most definetly the place to go, read first pike conduct, handling, unhooking before anything please.

idealy you want to read though the entire pacgb website

what is wrong with you, of course it is comprehensible just use a bit of common sense and dont speak to new comers like that you make us all look like jackasses with crap like that

cheers andy im only 14 lol i really want to do more pike fishingbut have no kowlge and i dont know where to fish or how or wat bait all i know i spinning lol andy any more suggestions plz mate .

the only advice i can give you is the same advice given by peter, pacgb has every single bit of information you need, its where i go when i need something and im sure a lot of other pikers use it. being so young aswel i also recomend you go with another experienced pike angler.

dont forget though pike may look tough and mean but they are very fragile creatures and must be treated with a lot of respect, if you learn how to handle them with care and consideration im sure you will be on your way to becoming a great pike angler.

i compiled this "book of pike" click to download a while ago and should be all the information you need to get started, please read it all before you go fishing. it covers all the essentials and has a few rig setups, the easiest one for you as it was for me would be a very simple deadbait leger. its one i have used for 2 years very sucesfuly

more info sheets are available here and is very interesting to read: http://www.pacgb.co.uk/infolibrary.html

have fun and be safe

I'm with ayjay on this one. If the original poster had used slightly better grammar and spelling then perhaps he would have had more replies...I had to read it twice to see if I understood it or not....and I'm still not sure!

Swanyboii, if you're for real, that comment isn't meant personally as a reflection on you....more of a reflection on our current education system which seems to have left you, if indeed you are a genuine 14 year old, sadly lacking in basic written communication skills.

However, I suspect that even the most illiterate of kids these days would know that "kowlge" and "halppp" don't really make much sense.....

If he's genuine, then I apologise unreservedly for my comments.....

Janet

Edited by Janet

I'm with ayjay on this one. If the original poster had used slightly better grammar and spelling then perhaps he would have had more replies...I had to read it twice to see if I understood it or not....and I'm still not sure!

Swanyboii, if you're for real, that comment isn't meant personally as a reflection on you....more of a reflection on our current education system which seems to have left you, if indeed you are a genuine 14 year old, sadly lacking in basic written communication skills.

However, I suspect that even the most illiterate of kids these days would know that "kowlge" and "halppp" don't really make much sense.....

If he's genuine, then I apologise unreservedly for my comments.....

Janet

in dilextic u mug y do u posh people .