Cheap Shore Rods

Elton

Oldies here will know that TackleBargains have helped me out with prizes for competitions for years. They also help pay for the site, as do some other shops, via the affiliate scheme on their website.

Anyway, I've got to know the boss there quite well over the years. Lazy sod that he is, he can't face the thought of having to move a lot of his bulky stock to a different unit on the same business park, so is trying to sell it off even cheaper before the date of his move comes!

Therefore, there are further reductions on many of his shore rods.

Click here to view them.

Feel free to discuss which ones are better than the rest, etc. There's a fair selection on there.

Can anyone actually cast that 15' 6" one?!!!!!!!!!

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

i got a 16, 6" 1 and that cast,s loverly

Bloody hell! You're not the BFG, are you? :)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Elton since I got my K2 Titanium, just under 15`, my distances have well increased.

If I had the finances a 16`6" Rod would definately be on the cards.

Have to agree 100% a gentle swish and away to go, the only draw back is fishing in places with a restricted back swing or over rough ground as my main line is only 10lb now.

On a good open beach situation with reasonable seabed in front it is a dream for me. :sun:

Not a rod for complete novice to start with and needs to be fitted with a quality casting reel.

Mine is a fixed spool model and I am now looking for a multiplier version. :lol:

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Ive' been telling you guys about Simon and his great bargains for ages. I buy all my rods and reels from him.

Never had a problem with any of them. Cheap as chips, and reasonable quality.

You absolutely do not need rods costing hundreds of pounds to cast a good distance, or to catch a flaming Pouting! It's a con!

Edited by maidstonemike

You absolutely do not need rods costing hundreds of pounds to cast a good distance, or to catch a flaming Pouting! It's a con!

But it is part of the fun for tackle tarts, :lol: it does not matter what sport your involved in there will always be idiots like me who love to try out different equipment. :lol:

I save a few coppers and look for some new tackle normally to progress down a clearly defined route based on experiences to date.

I love every moment of it, :sun: down to the field to give a new rod or reel a spin and then onto the beach.

It seldom improves catching, 6" to 10" bass still form the main stay of my catches but it's great to have something new and nice and shiney to play with :lol: and the grandson will have a fine collection of vintage tackle one day. :lol:

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist