Deception or what

big_cod

Imigration high in the political game hyped up but when when the economy was booming not murmer now its all about imigration it a funny old world how people get the figures wrong a little deception for political gain Ramsgate over run with imigrants yes well not quite.

http://www.channel4.com/news/why-do-brits-have-concerns-about-eu-migrants

paul.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Nigel Farage and his followers have been very successful at distorting the truth about the figures.

Lies are all they have to offer.

What amazes me is the gullibility of those who believe him.

He is a sleazy con artist who will do nothing for the UK. In fact he can do nothing for the UK except make empty promises.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Its not the EU migrants people notice its the true illegals you see on news ,after all if none of them got here illegally would they bother trying?

Then theres the unmentioned effects of EU cheap labour ,great for business but even basic wage employees here pay far less into the pot than they remove so those undercutting them will put little into the pot as well but are given tax benefits and additional benefits for their family back home should they have one (or we bother to check if they do)

The biggest drain is illegals waiting for decisions ,fighting decisions etc ,most are forbidden to work so if theres 2 million? (the back log is up to 14 years ) people waiting or fighting decisions that means we are paying for them ,a place to live ,they cannot sign contracts to utilities so we will be paying for that ,food ,clothing ,everything they need to survive .

So ontop of legal workers taking from the pot ,theres our base earners taking from the pot ,the unemployed ,disabled and a huge number of foreigners well catered for taking from it.

The gov cannot touch the EU migrants ,they cannot cope with the illegals so the soft targets are the ethnics who dont have so many rights

Cameron trying to close labours vast loopholes and mass immigration no questions asked has problems ,he can bluster its about the EU but its ALl migration he needs to get a grip of

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Illegal immigrants don't get benefits, or anything else.

You might be referring to asylum seekers, which are a different thing.

Legal EU migrants have a lower percentage of unemployment and benefits than the ethnics as you call them.

It should be remembered that if people complain about immigrants working for low rates, that has more to do with the employers than the immigrants and by employers I don't just mean big business. It is the upright UK citizen who supports UKIP, wants to leave the EU and stop immigration, but should he want a little plumbing job done he is more than happy to bring in an Eastern European for a cheap, cash in the hand, job.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

To be a legal migrant you must be from the EU or have a valid visitor or work visa from anywhere else.edit theres another often abused entry method ,its coming here for "education" perfectly legal entry method but crazily you can work 20 hours a week as well so another way of taking jobs from the ethnics ,when i worked at the uni almost every shop i went in in guildford had reconisable faces of students LOL ,very much abused entry method once your in theres little checking ,if you overstay theres little chance of being caught ,if you go home theres a rare chance you will be checked at immigration if the stamps in your passport catch the eye of an official

If you come off a lorry or smuggle yourself in your an illegal immigrant and you remain an illegal immigrant until the day your decision is made to whether your taken into the fold or deported ,as i continually post links to these illegal immigrants DO get benefits what you believe is irrelevant they are still here illegally thus illegal immigrants

Also legal migrants quickly become illegals if they dont return home when their visa tells them to they are the ones working usually so have ninos albeit illegally .

,all these people nedd to do is declare themselves and the system starts ,they are still here illegally but now have a shiny ID card which gives them rights but until that decision(s) are made they are still here illegally

The other class as you say are the unknown hoard working for little but food and lodging getting nothing from the system ,no-ne knows how many of them exist but they will be working undercutting everyone taking the lowest paid jobs ,very hard to find far harder to deport ,but if they are caught if the gov cannot prove who they are they join the rest on benefits until we can which is highly unlikely ,its win win for those coming here and the reason they do

I remember talking to a copper at a services they were sending 50 or so illegals a day to croydon (they were dropped off at maidstone railway station with a ticket to croydon) some will just disapear some will chance their arm declaring themselves and getting the full treatment hoping asking for asylem under some pretext will get them in ,after all if it fails they just appeal and it all starts again ,if they lose they just disapear under the radar and work illegally

EU workers get the same rights as ethnics just as we do over in their countries if they are working its enshrined in EU law ,the difference is the amounts they get which is down to the country they are in

A romanian coming here will get far more in benefits than back home hense the reason they comev,if they were better off back home why bother?

You maybe thinking "benefits" only apply to the workshy but most people in this country get them ,from jobseekers to disability ,work credits up to pensions ,child benefit down to buss passes ,if we get them its unlawful to deny anyone else them if their circumstances are the same its those dodgy EU directives and dodgier human rights claptrap

This pretty well covers my point especially the description of "illegal" because as you know to be legal and NOT from the EU you need to say your coming here for a reason and you cant change that reason or overstay the time the reason got you here under the pretext of

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration_in_the_United_Kingdom

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson