FEDERATIONS, CLUBS, AND SOCIETIES

Guest toplessfishing

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest toplessfishing

Will any of them help me catch more fish? or am I better off spending my very hard earned cash on better tackle and bait?

Will any of them help me catch more fish? or am I better off spending my very hard earned cash on better tackle and bait?

Could mean more fish for you to catch!

And for some like BASS, NMC etc the magazines will contain ideas from real anglers that work and are willing to share, rather than journalists who need to fill pages, so yes maybe you will learn to catch more of those extra fish :)

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

Well I have done it!

I joined the NFSA via their electronic system. I am slytly concerned as I payed my 15 quid by pay pal, but at no time was asked my name!

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

I'm a member of SACN and SOS. Both free and very conservation minded.

I did look at joining the NFSA but got the impression from their website that the main intrest is match fishing. I may or may not have been mistaken on that.

I'm considering joining Hartlepool Yacht club...not because I have had a lobotomy and fancy a wind powered boat...just because they have secure boat storage and a slipway. Its expensive though but I am running out of space at home.

I haven't joined any clubs that actually get out there and fish.

dave

Save Our Sharks Member

www.save-our-sharks.org

I have now joined the NFSA and will be joining BASS, does this not give me more right to have my say than the other 1000,000 apparent UK sea anglers?

And why can I not join BASS on-line, I think they may be loosing potential member due to this.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

I have now joined the NFSA and will be joining BASS, does this not give me more right to have my say than the other 1000,000 apparent UK sea anglers?

And why can I not join BASS on-line, I think they may be loosing potential member due to this.

:clap2: Hi Sam, joining a club or organisation gives you no more rights or influence than the millions of anglers who don't belong to a club or organisation, as anglers have no rights at all. :clap2:

I put you right there Norm,

If all anglers were to all register as commercial fishermen (purely hypothetical obviously) that would be a different story.

By doing that a blazing light would them come from our backsides and all politicians would full to their knees and worship the ground we walked on.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.