Adding links

Ken L

Is it just me or has the facility to add links gone tits up?

I hit the "Link" button and a new dialogue box appears that locks up the screen when I try to use it.

I've tried it a couple of times now and lost the message that I've been trying to post because I've had to close down IE to get the dialogue box off the screen.

Oops! This should have gone in NFC.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I havnt seen that thing i use the mobile version

Strange site most time cut and paste works but some youtube ones refuse unless i go full version ,the strange thing is if i go back to the mobile version and say edit a word (on a 7" tablet the letters are small and i have fat finger) when i update the post the damned link disapears

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

The quote function also appears to have stopped working.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

No, still nothing working. I'm currently 90% of the way through a full system scan to see if it's me.

No, still nothing working. I'm currently 90% of the way through a full system scan to see if it's me.

I think it must be.

Have you emptied your cache and cookies for the site?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Yep, tried all that and no virus threats etc.

I'm at a loss.

I hit the "Quote" button to respond to your post and nothing happened.

I'll try Chrome in the morning.

Yep, tried all that and no virus threats etc.

I'm at a loss.

I hit the "Quote" button to respond to your post and nothing happened.

I'll try Chrome in the morning.

Well the quote thing appears to be working with Chrome.

Inserts random think - Links are working too.

Just tried with IE and neither work and I hate Chrome. Bummer! Time to make sure I have all the latest updates for IE and see if that helps.

Edit. Just checked updates and it's not that. I've also just discovered that I can't paste anything into an AN post.

Edited by Ken L

Damn. I've just restored IE11 to it's default settings and it still doesn't work..