FINAL CLEAROUT!

Sorry but no I don't. Are they Fox ones?? Do have some punches but not those, the ones I have are ?????? THINK they came from India so are a copy of something. Possibly Fox or some well known brand.

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but no I don't. Are they Fox ones?? Do have some punches but not those, the ones I have are ?????? THINK they came from India so are a copy of something. Possibly Fox or some well known brand.

hi m8, they are Preston punches with a small button on the top that works like a Biro pen which ejects the bread when pushed.

Preston discontinued them for some stupid reason so i am looking for a few sets as i like them.

cheers anyway.

anyone got any of of these punches please
Broadband problems, click here
my m8 is a pike angler and one of the nicest people you could ever meet.IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

YOUR opinion Chris!! NOT MINE!!!

Paying OVER the odds and RIP off are in my book two TOTALLY different things and lets face it would YOU know if you were being RIPPED OFF???

I tend to think most people would be!

Sorry but I cannot please everyone ALL the time just some of the people some of the time!! :)

hey Chris can you rip me off again :thumbs: please

And looking forward to the postman calling

with the new rip off reel :clap2::P

Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.

The difference between light and hard is that you can sleep with a light on.

hey Chris can you rip me off again :thumbs: please

And looking forward to the postman calling

with the new rip off reel :clap2::P

I knew Chris was too good to be true :2: It looks as though I was ripped off too :yeah:

:bigemo_harabe_net-195:

Alan.

I knew Chris was too good to be true :2: It looks as though I was ripped off too :yeah:

:bigemo_harabe_net-195:

Alan.

Hey don't get the wrong end of the stick

that was a tongue in cheek reply to another post

Chris is an ok guy :thumbs: straight as a die and have dealt with him on a number of occasions

and hope to again

Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.

The difference between light and hard is that you can sleep with a light on.

hi m8, they are Preston punches with a small button on the top that works like a Biro pen which ejects the bread when pushed.

Preston discontinued them for some stupid reason so i am looking for a few sets as i like them.

cheers anyway.

Ok I'll ask around, Mike at Burnley Fishing Tackle I think knows one of the bods at preston. So never know!! Probably stopped due to the INDIANS copying them??

Hey don't get the wrong end of the stick

that was a tongue in cheek reply to another post

Chris is an ok guy :thumbs: straight as a die and have dealt with him on a number of occasions

and hope to again

S'OK Les!! Alan I think KNOWS that!! He is just as bloody sarcastic as YOU and I!! :lol:

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

S'OK Les!! Alan I think KNOWS that!! He is just as bloody sarcastic as YOU and I!! :lol:

Sarcastic :blink: me! :blink::clap2:

Chris is a top bloke and bends over backwards to help folk out :thumbs:

Alan.

Hi,

I am after a long and very strong landing net handle.

You got one? Please let me know.

Ta

Simon

Mmmmmm! Long AND strong?? VERY rare thing!! BUT I do have one I got for myself which cannot be replaced! It's an ULTIMATE put in one at 4.2 M I think? Carbon and cost me £25!! Yours for that if you want it?? Plus postage.

Chris Goddard

chris post a pic of them plz if you dont mind.

anyone got any of of these punches please
Broadband problems, click here
my m8 is a pike angler and one of the nicest people you could ever meet.IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image