Removal of worms, crabs and Small fish for bait to be banned?

As I keep saying,if I post what I know then people will just dismiss it and probably the meeting will be a flop.It's not got anything to do with me, so just go and listen to what the man says.If people dont like it,they can just as well hang him there as anywhere.I was asked to post by a forum member,after this is over Im out of this forum anyway, and as I keep saying,really whatever the outcome it wont affect me.Good luck in whatever you decide.....Remember though...You heard it here first!!

Heard what?????????????????????????????

I Fish For Sport Not Me Belly

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I keep saying,if I post what I know then people will just dismiss it and probably the meeting will be a flop.It's not got anything to do with me, so just go and listen to what the man says.If people dont like it,they can just as well hang him there as anywhere.I was asked to post by a forum member,after this is over Im out of this forum anyway, and as I keep saying,really whatever the outcome it wont affect me.Good luck in whatever you decide.....Remember though...You heard it here first!!

If by what your saying Ronessex it looks that you have been delt the sh....ty end of the stick.If it makes sense it would not be dismissed honest. How can you say the meeting could be a flop,Try us. If you was asked to post by another member then i think they aught to come clean as well. When it is all over Ronessex why do you want to leave us as you have provided us with some information, please keep going. Your a fisherman and this is a fish forum, so stay.

Regards barry

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Hi all

I requested the papers for the bait collection proposal from the K&ESFC , I received them yesterday.

Within the papers for the statutory meeting of the Kent and Essex SFC (20th Nov 06) agenda item 11, there is mention of a request to the ASFC'c from defra asking for assistance from sfc's to introduce a bag limit for unlicenced bass fishing.

I have further read the paper on agenda item 11 below and the CFO's

states

I recommend that further consideration should be given to this request from defra, taking into account enforcement capacity and cost

members are asked to approve this action

cheers

Tom

Hi all

I requested the papers for the bait collection proposal from the K&ESFC , I received them yesterday.

Within the papers for the statutory meeting of the Kent and Essex SFC (20th Nov 06) agenda item 11, there is mention of a request to the ASFC'c from defra asking for assistance from sfc's to introduce a bag limit for unlicenced bass fishing.

states

I recommend that further consideration should be given to this request from defra, taking into account enforcement capacity and cost

cheers

Tom

I think if you read it through you will find that the consideration is ONLY FOR ANGLERS and not commercials.There is an article regarding it on the SACN website.

http://www.sacn.org.uk/Conservation-and-Po...or_Anglers.html

Hi all

states

cheers

Tom

Hi Tom

By unlicenced bass fishing I take it they mean by commercial methods, ie, hobby netters, etc. They can't seriously include angling in this. In my experience, anglers who take fish for the table set their own bag limits anyway. Why would anyone take more bass than they can eat, unless they were selling it? In which case they become unlicenced commercial fishermen, not anglers. SFC's will have to be very careful who they lump in with this unlicenced fishermen caper.

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.

Hi Tom

By unlicenced bass fishing I take it they mean by commercial methods, ie, hobby netters, etc. They can't seriously include angling in this. In my experience, anglers who take fish for the table set their own bag limits anyway. Why would anyone take more bass than they can eat, unless they were selling it? In which case they become unlicenced commercial fishermen, not anglers. SFC's will have to be very careful who they lump in with this unlicenced fishermen caper.

Sorry,only anglers!....But thats what happens when the RSA'S keep pushing the conservation bandwagon out.Leave the commercials alone and Im sure they have no interest in us.Much the same in the Med with the Tuna,anglers have bans slapped on them due to them keep on about conservation...Commercials have been allowed to carry on......Anglers are talking themselves into a total ban in the future....Wait and see.