Continuation of "snatchers week in June"

Newt

John, I dont dig worms, I buy them...far too much work...I get A.N.Other to do the dirty work.... :D

The boat is all ready to go....and WILL definately be coming down....barring wars and pestilance... :D

Daniel, What about your anchor rope mate....I will be getting it delivered hopefully on Monday....but can hang on to it, for as long as need be...sorry to hear you wont be going down...was looking forward to some "sensible" company.... :D:rolleyes:

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to meeting up Norrie. This Neil Diamond geezer on at the Clash on the Sat night. Will have an initial look in but will probably finish up in the Ship :)

So do you like a drink or three? lets have a friendly drinking comp :) - just joking

Have you been in touch with Freddie yet. He has a part share in a boat in Drummore and if he cannot put you on the fish they are not there!

Hey Nester what a sensible idea from you,are you ok. Yes lets do it. Any idea what time you or Peter might arrive on the Sunday?

If the weather permits fancy a go at the flat rock East Tarbet then back to van for barbied mackeral outside and loads of tins.

See you shortly Chris X

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Aye Norrie any left over bait we will utilise. Hope you do well with Freddie. Catch you a week tomorrow :):)

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

christened my boat rod last night with aplague of wee coallies bring on the tope :D

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

Goodmorning tack4 indeed bring on the tope :) Lets hope the weather gods smile on us

Have you heard Spanner is giving me a wee shot in his yak,probably on the Friday after we get back from our Terrally tope shore session

I will just be paddling around in wobbly circles in front of the Clash Will have a few casts though and would love to hook a fish :)

Are you coming through a week tomorrow to meet young Snatcher,Dale and Terry. Fancy a Labrarynth challenge coming on :cool:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

sounds like a plan will get practicing as were gonna camp this weekend and will keep us amused

Andrew

SOS

SACN member

morning tack4 & snatcher , well looking good for you lads the fish r here plenty of tope in the bay,was out in the bay on wed had 2 tope lost 2and 1 conger plenty of mackeral ,was out in logan for a couple of hours last night caught ling,cod ,pollack,grey gurnard, red gurnard,plaice,collie,haddock,and mackeral no a bad day ,so there's plenty of fish for you lads

p.s. finished the of at terraly with 2 bass last night 2 1/2 lb, 3 3/4 lb so happy hunting lads

great news jim,

was out in ardwell back bay last night with some mates we were plagued by wee coallie

were you out far at logan as we weren't too far out in smallish 14' aluminium open boat guess who upchucked after my own sweet coffee.

never mind once that was over got back on with fishing 4 an other hour or so :)

Andrew

SOS

SACN member