hybrids

The Flying Tench

Phone - I remember my dad saying that he used to know a guy who did quality control and could spot components which were out of spec as they went past on a conveyor belt. I think its the same to some extent with hybrids, in that sometimes youll see that a fish is a wrong un without necessarily being able to put your finger on what is wrong with it.

Steve,

NO question about it. It becomes intuitive. I can't count the number if times I've released a unique fish in the water - THEN said, "I should have taken a photo" (Although I rarely had a camera - today I would have my cell phone)

Phone

• Like 1

Phone - I remember my dad saying that he used to know a guy who did quality control and could spot components which were out of spec as they went past on a conveyor belt. I think its the same to some extent with hybrids, in that sometimes youll see that a fish is a wrong un without necessarily being able to put your finger on what is wrong with it.

Yes Steve, your Dad is right about the guy in QC.

I still am in Engineering QC & can very often tell when somethings wrong even before picking up Any measuring gear.

It becomes like a kind of sixth sense ("I see dead components" lol) after a few years in the game.

• Like 1

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

All,

Currently, and off and on for 60 years I play cards (bridge). The club where I play uses the same make of cards. Immediately, I can tell if I have the proper number of cards without counting.

Phone