I've been delaying posting this as I'd still be hoping that the Fish-In would go ahead as planned next month. However the roof of the clubhouse has collapsed and, instead of patching it again, we've got to have the whole roof replaced. Unfortunately we won't be able to get this done until after the planned date of the Fish-In.
I'm sorry that it's less than a month's notice but we'd be hoping we'd be able to get the work finished in time but this can't be guaranteed.
Hopefully we'll be able to go ahead once the roof is replaced and I'll post dates as soon as possible.
Edited by Steve Burke, 17 April 2018 - 11:33 AM.