Disgorger...thanks

codroamer

Does this disgorger subject now hold the longest running thread on Anglers Net?? And may it long continue! Im glad people are in agreement about the usefulness of this gadget.

Enfield North London

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Codroamer, No, it isn't the longest running thread, and it better not be :rolleyes: . There was a longer one a while back, about...what was it...oh yes, Skate.. :cool: :D I cant remember who started it tho' :D :confused: Geez, just realised , I've helped make this one even longer :mad: :D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Hello Codroamer

sorry to disapoint you but we had a thread with over 200 posts called fact or fiction. I'm sure thats been beaten.Whats the highest number of posts for a thread/ Anyone know.

nursejudy :D

[ 01. May 2003, 09:11 PM: Message edited by: nursejudy ]

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

codroamer,my wife has always complained I'm a hoarder of useless bits and pieces it seems this time it paid dividends.I bought my disgorger when they first came on the market(god knows how many years ago)it's still working, and the instructions leaflet has survied two house moves, so for once my hoarding has proved lucky.tight lines fishy1 :D

Davy Holt:

Alan,

did you find out if he can do a bigger version??

Oops Sorry Davy I thought you were joking :D as all your Skate are cleanly and painlessly hooked, so much so that you catch the same one again shortly after, must have had a high pain threshold . Then again you use barbless hooks and the correct length of hook link and no wasp venom in sight.

He did show me a Shark one that he had built and very impressive it was as well. Is that what you were thinking of, Sharks? :)

28 days to go and counting down :cool: :D

Alan(nl)

[ 02. May 2003, 03:50 PM: Message edited by: Alan Taylor ]

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Originally posted by fishy1:

and the instructions leaflet has survied two house moves, so for once my hoarding has proved lucky.tight lines fishy1

It was entirely due to your hoarding that I got re-united with my disgorger Fishy1....many thanks.

Enfield North London

codroamer:

It was entirely due to your hoarding that I got re-united with my disgorger Fishy1....many thanks.

It was entirely due to your posting this topic that these disgorgers are back on the market codroamer, many thanks, its just a bit of a drag that the coarse anglers are not as interested, not for the sales side of things but for the conservation of there fish :( :confused: . Mind you they have not been exposed to the topic that you started and that got me interested and hooked (as it were).

I just wonder how many others brought these disgorgers when they were first released to the public via the Angling Times 22 years ago????

Two happy anglers here, great. :)

Alan(nl)

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/