Hi tech disgorger

Snatcher

Just got one of Alan Taylors disgorgers. I had heard a lot of comments about them on this forum so felt I needed one.Could not believe my eyes when I opened the parcel this afternoon. It really is the dogs doodahs mind and cannot wait to try it out. Is it your design Alan and I take it you have a patent out on it. What a clever chappie you are!

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you post a picture of it !!!

Thinking of getting new disgorger.

save-our-sharks member

SACN Member

SFSA Member

"Time is never wasted

When your wasted all the time

Nil Desperandum

Ive said it before and ill say it again. Amazing piece of kit. Be prepared to be asked to unhook all deep hooked fish at your venue. I was being pestered all the time when word got round about this mad looking disgorger.

Best regards

Sean Clark

www.underwaterimage.co.uk

sean@underwaterimage.co.uk

Snatcher:

Just got one of Alan Taylors disgorgers. I had heard a lot of comments about them on this forum so felt I needed one.Could not believe my eyes when I opened the parcel this afternoon. It really is the dogs doodahs mind and cannot wait to try it out. Is it your design Alan and I take it you have a patent out on it. What a clever chappie you are!

Glad you like it mate and just hope you find the time between making your furry friends to use it :)

I never designed them or made them, just brought the entire stock from the guy that was retiring at a time when I was house bound so needed some thing to keep me busy :cool:

The original drawings and machinery were destroyed so the stock that I have left is the last on the market.

Underwaterimages, Phil Dean on the coarse section had the same problem a few times but as with you enjoyed helping out fellow anglers with deeply hooked fish :)

Cheers for now.

Alan

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

So these disgorgers are valuable collectors items, glad I purchased two. :D:D

[ 22. February 2005, 10:15 AM: Message edited by: Ken Davison South Wales ]

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Think the large sea ones are £7.50

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE