37lb 8oz Dutch cod

Alan Taylor

Hi Gang,

after such a long lay off due to bad weather it is nice to report some nice catches of cod coming in 30+ miles off the Dutch coast. Netters are the usual problem for the slower boats but the fast ones can nip around a bit so have more choice of where to fish.

The boat on the following site had a lot of 20lb fish as well as breaking the boats own record. the caption says 34 pond, this is Dutch pounds that are different to the British. It equates to

37lbs 8oz and in any language is a nice fish.

The site is in Dutch but when you get there you want to click on "ons scheepsjournal" then go to scheepsjournal Feb 16th. www.wrakvissen.nl

This is the other boat I crew on when I can.

Tight lines

Alan :rolleyes: (nl)

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

I will have some of that Allan

How ya doin mate?

Andy

tight lines and safe fishing

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

• 2 weeks later...

Alan Taylor:

Alan Taylor:

I will have some of that Allan

How ya doin mate?

Andy

tight lines and safe fishing

Any time Andy, how does 0600 3 March suite you?

Leave from Maassluis right by the Ferry terminal :D

Alan(nl)

ONE EL mate :P

Did you hear me shouting Allan? :( 2 minutes earlier and i would have been on the boat.

Have you got your UB?

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”