saveourbass.com Press Release

Caleb from Guernsey

Guys,

I was interviewed today for BBC regional spotlight tonight at 6:30. Their lead story apparently...

Does anyone have the means to record this to mpeg/mov/avi to allow me to add it to the press release section of saveourbass.com?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :cool:

Caleb

www.guernseyfishing.com - under construction...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What region will it be on? I will inform the sites I have contacted, as it will be good to show them it was worth signing and their efforts have been noticed.

[ 21. March 2005, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: Tony Coley ]

Regards Tony.

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."

Hi Mate,

It is the Channel Islands section but it does go back to South West. However, I believe the story will be on the Channel Islands section .

Also just done a clip for the radio news story. The interview will be at 07:25 and will last for 5 minutes. I can be listened to here http://www.bbc.co.uk/guernsey/

[ 21. March 2005, 05:58 PM: Message edited by: Caleb from Guernsey ]

Caleb

www.guernseyfishing.com - under construction...