Norfolk Boy Goes Naked

John E Ashford

Guest stevie cop

I don't know about going in after it. No fish is worth dying for. I think I might have waited for the tide to go out though!

Nice report and bad luck Ian. I'd read your report on LL. It's stories like that that make me feel like walking out of the office, getting togged up and buggring off to the beach right now.

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

Ver Nice report Matey........

However on this occasion.........

John E Ashford:

Norfolk Boy Goes Naked.

Getting down to his boxer shorts, not the bronzed body of Apollo, but a whiter shade of pale Norfolk Angler.

I' am sure glad you DIDN'T post pictures

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Its a horrible feeling when you lose a big fish mate. Been there got the tee-shirt.Hooked something once off the Rhu Narrows nearly pulled me into the sea!Probably a bloody submarine cos there were a few cruising around.

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Good fish round here are not quite as rare as Hen's teeth but pretty close to it I reckon. I've being putting in the hours and it may be a while before I come across a decent cod again. A chap up the beach reported losing a decent sized fish so some were in the area that day. I don't know how big but it was in a different league to anything else I've had this year, like it pretty much got to swim where it wanted to.

I was just wetting the crown jewels when I felt the bottom sloping away again and knew that it would not be a good idea to get my torso wet because then you can be into some serious trouble. I am a decent swimmer but the cold can make things tough. If John and Cliff hadn't have been there I would not have gone in, plus the sea was calm.

I have been over the situation a few times (a few?!) and I think I was possibly a bit unprepared for a fish that size - it was the last thing I was expecting - though not as much as that heft. I'm now going over to pulley rigs for my big-fish fishing.

Anyway, no point moping - I've got 200 great lug ordered for fri morning so that should do me a couple of days. We've got good winds and strong tides so I have some hope. And I've got some new ideas for the bass this summer....

Ian I wish you all the best on your fishing trips, in the future.

Keep in touch as we need to fish together again.

If you want Join In, John E’s Sea Fishing Club.All are welcome and it costs nowt. :)

Cheers 4 Now

John E

ANBanna.gif