Shimano Fans?

Stella Fella

As you can tell from my user name and i've posted about it as well,,i'm a Shimano fan,and have several of their reels. Are there many of you on here, who also favour them? Obviously my favourite one is my Stella 20000 FA,just a month old,i also have a 6500b baitrunner,a Tekato 800, a Trinidad 30, Tld15,and 25,and the 2 speed Tld50.

I am also a shimano fan but dont have any shimano sea reels.

Most of my angling these days is coarse and I use the following :

I have a 4500 baitrunner

A 6000 GTE baitrunner

A 4010 GTM with fighting drag

A 4000 super aero match

A 4000 power aero HS (high speed)

A 3000 power areo

The best bit is that the three 4000 sizes spools all fit each other!!!!!!!!!!

I also have a 14ft twinpower match rod and a

powerloop medium/heavy feeder rod.

Both also quality bits of kit.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

I have the same reel as Chippy, although I think he catches more fish than me with it! Mine is not modified as it mainly for plugging for Bass.

Very please with it, although the previous SAhara reel I had was a nightmare for wind knots

B.A.S.S. member

I try to teach casting (UK Sport England Level 2 Coach) ......

if anyone wants to gain confidence with a multiplier, I give them a Shimano Bantam Mag circa 1982 with a Penn Extreme Light beach and 4oz/125gm .....

over 90 clients in the last two years ......

very rewarding and no complaints (so far) ......

this is not an advertisement!

Stella Fella:

As you can tell from my user name and i've posted about it as well,,i'm a Shimano fan,and have several of their reels. Are there many of you on here, who also favour them? Obviously my favourite one is my Stella 20000 FA,just a month old,i also have a 6500b baitrunner,a Tekato 800, a Trinidad 30, Tld15,and 25,and the 2 speed Tld50.

Hi, I'm also a Shimano fan, I have the following, 2x TLD 5's, 1x TLD 10, 1x TLD 15, 1 x TLD 20, 2x TLD 30 2 speed,1x Beastmaster 4/0, 1x 20/30 Beastmaster, 2x 4500 baitrunners and 2x match f/s. In all honesty I do think the new Daiwa LD 2 Speed is far superior to the 30 2 speed Shimanos though.Norm B.