chesil beach

Zigs

anyone fancy fishing west bexington?

assuming some of us will be on xmas hols i suggest wednesday 29th at 2pm.

low tide is 13.23 1.0 metre

high tide is 20.03 3.5 metres

not a brilliant range but it would be nice to meet up. :)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good to me Ziggy.

Lob out some rods & have a chit chat,

What's the parking like at WB, last time I went down Chessil it was a bugger finding somewhere to park up on that road along the back.

Tog

Jealousy: totally irrational anger directed at people who happen to be richer, prettier, thinner, cleverer and more successful than you are.

havn't had any problems in past few months, might be a bit busier over xmas, i'll do a reccie the day before just in case.

shall we limit it to one rod each so we don't take up the entire beach, we could all fish closer like that.

im back at work,however if you go tightlines

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

its a bit far by bike.and i will not take a sickie as i have a chance to win a holiday or car!!!for being fit for delivery

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

just got back from west bexington, no one is catching, just had 1 small pout. however, the pay & display machine has been removed, hope this is for the whole winter !

any more of you guys up for fish meet on 29th dec ?