chesil beach

Zigs

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only prob I can see will be getting some bait for the 29th?

I'll bring some frozen stuff but worms will be hard to come by after Xmas. & I don't fancy the std 2 slipped discs worth myself!

Jealousy: totally irrational anger directed at people who happen to be richer, prettier, thinner, cleverer and more successful than you are.

i'll at least have a few boxes of squid & plenty of frozen mackerell, will see what else i can find.

sorry jim, only just seen the rest of your post ( it was off the edge of my screen ) have lost too much tackle at burton bradstock.

john storey is right about west bay water sports, if i can get down i will reserve some rag

o.k. if we,ve all recovered from xmas, i will be in abbotsbury carpark at 2pm tommorow. i drive a red vauxhall astra estate & it will have my avatar stuck to the windscreen. will wait till 2.15pm before finding a mark but will then tape avatar to back of bivvy for any latecomers.

will find some squid, john storey is sorting out worm hopefully, will also bring bag of prawns.

look forward to meeting you all.

:)

Baring flood, or the collapse of the Chinese economy I'll be there:

Filthy Red'ish' (Salmon - ha!) R Seat Alhambra sprog carrier.

Mb # available to anyone who PM's me.

I'll hope to get there around lunchtime and make a point of loitering in CP @14:00.

Will be wearing rather red kit & blue bobble hat (without bobble!).

Is the car park the blue 'P' & 'PC' on This map Ziggy?

Hope to see a few 'AN'ers there.

Tog

edit note: long url map link so hid it to keep from distorting the thread. No content changes. Newt

[ 28. December 2004, 08:50 PM: Message edited by: Newt ]

Jealousy: totally irrational anger directed at people who happen to be richer, prettier, thinner, cleverer and more successful than you are.

yep, thats the place tog, staight past the sub tropical gardens on the east side of abbotsbury.

exhaust has just blown so i have blagged a lift from john story, he drive a black terrano, but, we will loiter in car park @ 2pm with avatar.

weather looking good for wednesday

is yoxer coming ?

:)

Hope to see lots of you people tomorrow, fished Seatown today using sand eel and Asda frozen king prawn guess which did the trick 4 poor cod non to take home though but Jack(my son) and I had a whale of a time, got very cold about 4.30 so bring warm clothing for tomorrow. see you there frosty

Howay the Lads

just txt ziggy no fish as yet at 15.00 hrs ;i reckon they should start catching 16.50hrs.

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith