Happiness

littlefeathers

DaveyB

Give spasor a ring and tell him he has Email.

Just in case he's gone to bed.

I've got his pheasants!!

Looks like Littlefeathers was fishing at high water, the best time at Abbotsbury if you can't cast very far.

I never recognized her with her clothes on!!!

Jim Roper

[ 21. November 2002, 11:32 PM: Message edited by: Jim Roper ]

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

littlefeathers:

You should have seen the one that got away    :D   it was this <............................> big.

Yeah, that would be about right!!

Jim Roper

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

Jim Roper:

I never recognized her with her clothes on!!!

Jim Roper

Once told an undercover officer that I didn't recognise her in her uniform - My, did she blush.

--

Be Kind To Your Children, They Get To Pick Your Nursing Home.

spasor:

Feathers, Onions.

Sorry ladies, I no longer beieve your combined age is 97 !!  Neither do I believe you have 19 kids between the pair of you!!!

Why treat an old man so wickedly.

As for Mr B? He may well be fishing from the shore!!

:mad:      :mad:   Paul   :mad:      :mad:  

Where can I find a nice old grannie??

---------------------------------

Sorry Spasor, we have a combined age of 90 and 7 kids between us. If your looking for a nice old grannie - my mums free this weekend :D

Davy B - the smile says it all, although you cant see our faces to clearly, our smiles our exactly the same. Little onions and I were trying to explain to someone the happiness & pleasure we got from fishing,(with or without a fish on the end of our rod, they didnt quite understand so in the end we gave up and just showed them the photo

I posted the photos for the same reason you posted yours, HAPPINESS written all over our faces :D

Jim - It must have been a touch cold that morning hence the clothes on, plus I didnt want to scare away the fish :D

Hiya,

Most of you know what I look like but not many know my better half Linda. here she is with her PB Common of 178lb (btw she stole it off me, I felt sorry for as I had already caught two males that session so I let her take the third run, which produced the fish below)

Posted Image

[ 22. November 2002, 06:59 PM: Message edited by: Davy Holt ]

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

littlefeathers:

Davy B - the smile says it all, although you cant see our faces to clearly, our smiles our exactly the same. Little onions and I were trying to explain to someone the happiness & pleasure we got from fishing,(with or without a fish on the end of our rod, they didnt quite understand so in the end we gave up and just showed them the photo    

Yep, SandPuppy was grinning from ear to ear. Fishing with Andy Thong from this group and some of the TSF lads, next day he mailed Andy off his on back to ask him when he was coming out to play again.

Davy Holt:

Hiya,

Most of you know what I look like but not many know my better half Linda. ]

Better half my butt, 3/4 more like :D

This picture should have been put up on here a long time ago :rolleyes:

You have all seen us rabbiting on about our trips with Davy but not many of you realise that this LADY gives up her place on the boat for us so we can fish. Linda also makes sure that we have a good meal inside us before we go out and looks after making sure that we have plenty of supplies on the boat for the day. After one of her evening meals, who wants to move. :)

Linda, I will fish with you next year even if we have to send Davy to the City for the day.

Ladies and gents, this is one hell of person.

Sorry Linda and Davy, did you go a little bit red?

Every one should make a will, Davy, please leave me Linda in yours :D

Alan(nl)

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Happiness is a piping hot roast pheasant?

Met up with Jim Roper yesterday and acquired a score of pheasants ( 10 brace) !!

I`ve made a lot of neighbours very happy.

Cheers Jim.

:D:D Paul. :D:D

We don`t use J`s anymore!!