ABBOTSBURY - At Its VERY Best!!!!!!

MainBassMan

welcome chesilmaster, we had a plaice/dab/flounder type thingy from there on sunday too, we wernt quite sure which so we put him back, think its their spawning time so probably best left.

:rolleyes: i am hoping to get out for an evening session on monday. at least the grockle mackie bashers would of thinned out now, untill whitsun. :lol:

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes: i am hoping to get out for an evening session on monday. at least the grockle mackie bashers would of thinned out now, untill whitsun. :lol:

good luck, unfortunatly i'm off to college in chichester next week so will have to do bognor beach one evening, won't be the same as abbs :( to many bloomin bass down there :schmoll:

good luck, unfortunatly i'm off to college in chichester next week so will have to do bognor beach one evening, won't be the same as abbs :( to many bloomin bass down there :schmoll:

In your dreams!

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com

Bass did some one mention BASS :yeah:

On that note hows the bass down there at the moment (chesil that is)

If the grockles are there mackie bashing, and with all that gutting going on I should think the Bass will be having a feast.

Not long now see you soon.

Regards PhilC

Oh Dan, I know of the herb stall but not to chat too.

Ask a question and be a fool for 5 minutes! Never ask a question and be a fool for life! .

A blind person who sees is better than a seeing person who is blind.

Bass did some one mention BASS :yeah:

On that note hows the bass down there at the moment (chesil that is)

If the grockles are there mackie bashing, and with all that gutting going on I should think the Bass will be having a feast.

Not long now see you soon.

Regards PhilC

Oh Dan, I know of the herb stall but not to chat too.

No bass in numbers at lyme, the water is still too cold I think, 48 F is a good 6 degrees colder than this time last year.

dan

Edited by Dan

No bass in numbers at lyme, the water is still too cold I think, 48 F is a good 6 degrees colder than this time last year.

dan

:lol: had a good session on abbotsbury this morning, 0100 - 0700, 25/04/06.

thick fog, less than 15ft visability.

6 x doggies

1 x small flounder

1 x small dab

2 x pout

1 x herring

no mackerel though :wallbash:

all fish caught on rag tipped with squid, except the herring.

sounds like a good session

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

Yeah ........... but still no bass! Bloomimg bank holiday again this weekend .......... all grockles and no where to park!

is mainbassman still around as he hasnt posted for a while?

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith