Snatchers "lads week" 2006

Snatcher

"Excellent Guy. Do not know what time we are coming back in so if no one is at the van giz a bell on my mobile. We plan to eat in the Clash Sat night smile."

Eat.. :blink: .Whats this eat.. :headhurt: .no-one said anything about eating.......it will spoil the effect of the bevvy...... :D:D:D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Excellent Guy. Do not know what time we are coming back in so if no one is at the van giz a bell on my mobile. We plan to eat in the Clash Sat night smile."

Eat.. :blink: .Whats this eat.. :headhurt: .no-one said anything about eating.......it will spoil the effect of the bevvy...... :D:D:D

Norrie "moderation" is the game mate. Have you ever seen me drinking cans at 8am in the morning :headhurt::headhurt::headhurt: Apart from Amble!!!!!!!!

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Well John, Met you once mate...saw you drinking cans once at 8 am.. :D:D .makes it 100% record to me..... :yeah::rolleyes::yeah:

Oh dear the games up then :drunk::drunk::clap::clap:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

John, A man after my own heart mate..... :D:D

Got the boat back tonight...Serviced, and tested,so all ready for sea....just got to collect the auxilliary engine, and fit the new bracket,and we are off. We will be driving down next friday...leavng about 7pm...hopefully arrive for 10pm....will call you on Thursday evening...ok mate ?? :D:thumbs::D

Theocritis..

John, A man after my own heart mate..... :D:D

Got the boat back tonight...Serviced, and tested,so all ready for sea....just got to collect the auxilliary engine, and fit the new bracket,and we are off. We will be driving down next friday...leavng about 7pm...hopefully arrive for 10pm....will call you on Thursday evening...ok mate ?? :D:thumbs::D

We will park our two cars and Stans van elsewhere around the site so there will be an empty patch outside no 14 for your jeep and boat. Third on the right as you drive onto the site. There is a bench and pot plants outside my van,cannot miss it Norrie. If not in the van we will be in the Clash :drunk::drunk::drunk:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

hi snatcher looking forward to the meal and fishing on saturday :yeah::D any specific types for Daels cake so we can get cracking

lots of love

Your Princess

Hi Princess,as far as Dales cake goes best make it low calorie as he is getting a bit chubby :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

I think that Chris and Dale plan to fish Sat am and return in time to the Clash to watch the England game on the big screen at 4pm. Not sure what time we are coming back in from boat fishing but hope to see you all in the Clash as we plan to have a meal there and last orders is 20.45.

Hope to fish with you Kyle and Andrew at some stage before you fly off to the States. See you shortly Caitlin :) "Uncle Snatcher"

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Hi Snatch...Yep...got yer Text...had Davy and Linda here at the time of its arrival.....only one more sleep to go mate.... :sun::thumbs::sun:

Edited by Norrie

Theocritis..

"I think we need a bigger boat" :bigemo_harabe_net-163::drunk::drunk::drunk:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair