Snatchers "lads week" 2006

Snatcher

It is the week commencing Sat 01July 2006. Basically it is a totally over the top drinking session interspaced with the odd fishing trip

No only joking we all had plenty of fish this year.

For anyone who does not know the Mull of Galloway it is the most southern tip of Scotland and the fishing can be very good indeed.

Target species include- tope,conger,pollack,wrasse,bass,LSDs,mullet,mackeral etc.

I have a static caravan on the Clashwhannon site,Drummore and it is fully booked now with the northeast contingent plus tack4.

If anyone is interested the site owners,Martin and Louise have 4/5 caravans available for rent and they also allow a small number of tents on the lower site now. All the vans have shower/toilet/cooking facilities. There is also a pub on the site which does bar meals and carry outs. The contact number is 01776840632.

For other accomodation look on Ian Burretts site "onyermarks" and then go into local berths.

Hope to see some of you there next year

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just found out that it is Dales birthday during that week so that will not be a quiet night!

Was telling Margaret (Freddie the Bass's good lady)about next years extravaganza,she said she was that amused by our apres fishing antics that she is going to start saving her pennies to spend every night in our company if possible.

I must try and drink less next year during "lads week",the first 3/4 days from this year are a bit blurrey

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Only if you are a good boy all year Remind your dad to phone young snatcher about that "technical" matter. Hope to see you a week on Sunday at your house Kyle.

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

put me down for a poss lads, sound a good craic!!

"Colonel Gadaffi, knows more about fishing than the whole of westminster put together"

Alex Salmond 2004 SNP Leader

"Forza Dons"

Its just so people can book the time off well in advance.

As stated in the first post my caravan is full with the NE contingent but there are plenty of cheap digs to be had.

Did you read the report on this years extravaganza thurso

Great fishing and drinking :) a real mans holiday

You will find the report/pictures if you do a search using "the week that was" in the subject only on the sea forum/any date

[ 28. July 2005, 12:31 PM: Message edited by: Snatcher ]

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Snatcher, yes i did read all about this years event, sounds like my kinda do!!

"Colonel Gadaffi, knows more about fishing than the whole of westminster put together"

Alex Salmond 2004 SNP Leader

"Forza Dons"

Still gotta sore liver from it :):)

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair