Snatchers "lads week" 2006

Snatcher

Had a few enquiries already

Details, tel nos above

If anyone wants to boat fish with Ian Burrett I would book up now because even though he runs 3 boats out of Drummore he is quite often fully booked months in advance.

If you do decide to book into Clashwhannon caravan park the pub on the site does excellent meals and also carry outs

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont know what shift pattern i will be working then but if im home i will try to get doon for at least a couple oh days.

Sounds like a good laugh to me.

save-our-sharks member

SACN Member

SFSA Member

"Time is never wasted

When your wasted all the time

Nil Desperandum

No he meant Drummore Norrie!!!!

Did you mention that thing to Sonja Norrie?

Raising a glass to Alan now ! RIP Alan

See you in the old fishermans bar in ??? 20/30years with a bit of luck. Make sure they clean out the lines at least once a week mind :):)

Thanks for enriching my life Alan X

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

• 9 months later...

Time for this thread to resurface as we set off a week on Friday :) You will also find a very similar thread running parallel on the yak site.

It all starts on the Friday tea time with the arrival of Snatcher,young Snatcher(Chris),Dale,Stan Massey,Norrie+boat,Norries mate. It will be on the lash in the Clash on the Friday night :drunk: Intend to retire not too late :headhurt: as we are fishing in Norries boat next day. Depends on the weather what we target

Plan A is tope

Plan B is pollack

Plan C is a day on the drink :blink:

Three/four yakkers are also booked onto the site for the week so I will be advising them on marks to fish and we will have a friendly comp between us. Shore lads v yakkers. Also tack4 and the kids will be making an appearance during the first part of the week.

I am sure it will be a mint week as always and there should be loads to report on at the end of it :sun: Bring it on :)

Oops forget to mention Tom(Gannet) from Bangor,I think he is staying in Drummore for part of the week.

Edited by Snatcher

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

There are 4 of us coming for the week..we arrive on saturday afternoon and im sure we will see you in the clash snatcher after your boat trip!!

Cant wait !!! :yeah:

Sorry Richard,forgot to include your squad in the list of attendees :rolleyes: Looks like some party coming up then :drunk::drunk::drunk:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Sorry Richard,forgot to include your squad in the list of attendees :rolleyes: Looks like some party coming up then :drunk::drunk::drunk:

aye snatch you forgot to include my crew aswell , :wallbash::wallbash: i,ll be down on the sat afternoon , with the "popper"in tow , dont know what the plans are for sat if its fishing or bevvy but i,ll call in and see you anyway

aye snatch you forgot to include my crew aswell , :wallbash::wallbash: i,ll be down on the sat afternoon , with the "popper"in tow , dont know what the plans are for sat if its fishing or bevvy but i,ll call in and see you anyway

Excellent Guy. Do not know what time we are coming back in so if no one is at the van giz a bell on my mobile. We plan to eat in the Clash Sat night :)

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair