Quick Poll

Fordy

Weekend weather forecast - rain, more rain, wind, rain and wind. With precipitation.

Question: Fishing, the possibility of blanking, getting soaked and blown away....

or....shopping with the brood and the motherin law????

Fishing!

Paul

If it rains it rains. I want to get as much time in as possible on the bank this winter.

I intend to fish a couple of rivers on my club ticket and i'm starting with a small under-used one closish to me which has some small barbel apparently up to 5lb. I've never caught 1 before so I really hope I can trot a few maggots down and get myself one of those or at least a minnow anyway :D

[ 20. October 2004, 03:15 PM: Message edited by: j_s ]

James

I don't normally fish weekends as I see Peggy then. But with the very mild weather forecast to continue I'm definitely going this coming weekend!

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

I'm going - rain or no rain....fasten down the brolley, waterproof gear, tub of worms, tub of red 'gots flavoured with archie's perch magic...

and hopefully some stripeys :)

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields