some people should not bread

Andy_1984

i meant breed! doh

couldnt believe it, i was driving along one of glasgows many busy and dangerous roads just as its getting to a point where road rage sets in with people trying to get infront of each other and get the upper hand by getting first to the lights i seen a guy on the road on a bike with a child about 3 on the handle bars with no seat and only a helmet for protection.

the guy looked like he was a proper cyclist (all the bright materials etc etc) but c'mon not even the most inbred glaswegians would do such a thing.

Edited by Andy_1984

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

the guy looked like he was a proper cyclist (all the bright materials etc etc) but c'mon not even the most inbred glaswegians would do such a thing.

Almost as bad as having them in a little trailer behind the bike with their heads at exhaust-pipe level...

i seen a guy on the road on a bike with a child about 3 on the handle bars with no seat and only a helmet for protection.

An attempt at retroactive birth control perhaps?

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

i meant breed! doh
Are you sure that wasn't mean to be "bread dough" Andy? ;)

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Are you sure that wasn't mean to be "bread dough" Andy? ;)

The father probably used his loaf and taught the kid to roll away in the event of something pasty nasty happening! :headhurt:

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

The father probably used his loaf and taught the kid to roll away in the event of something pasty nasty happening! :headhurt:
Currant buns are always kneaded ;)

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Perhaps he was on his way to drop the kid offso he could earn a crust.

However, his behaviour suggests he dropped a bloomer, but you don't say whether he sliced through the traffic, or your post was uncut.

At least, to quote the musicians, the puns aren't contrapuntal yet!

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

Perhaps he was on his way to drop the kid offso he could earn a crust.

However, his behaviour suggests he dropped a bloomer, but you don't say whether he sliced through the traffic, or your post was uncut.

At least, to quote the musicians, the puns aren't contrapuntal yet!

Unless they are played on a flute