EA rod Licence

peterpikefisher

Fred's right the new license is not ready and going on past form will not be ready until near the end of march.

That's what I was implying when I asked if we knew what the fee was going to be yet.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the others have said, you can't buy a licence to start on April 1st because 2009/2010 season licences are not available yet. At the moment, you can only buy a 2008/2009 licence that runs out on march 15th.

The seasonal licensing business is a nonsense, in my opinion, you should be able to buy a licence valid for 12 months on any day of the year.

As the others have said, you can't buy a licence to start on April 1st because 2009/2010 season licences are not available yet. At the moment, you can only buy a 2008/2009 licence that runs out on march 15th.

The seasonal licensing business is a nonsense, in my opinion, you should be able to buy a licence valid for 12 months on any day of the year.

I agree 100%. I'm sure the present system puts people off buying a licence late in the season, and can you really blame them?

The Post Office/EA haved announced that system would be too hard to regulate Steve (borrocks!), but they surely have no excuse for not reducing the rate on a monthly basis?

Edited by Angly

Geoff

surley you mean 31st march

2009 licence starts from 1/4/2009 :)

2009/10 prices here

Edited by les middy

Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.

The difference between light and hard is that you can sleep with a light on.

The Post Office/EA haved announced that system would be too hard to regulate Steve (borrocks!), but they surely have no excuse for not reducing the rate on a monthly basis?

It's borrocks indeed, the DVLA manage to do it with car tax, I don't see why fishing tax should be any different!

It should really be a credit card that you pay by monthly (not annual!) direct debit. Bailiffs would just need a card reader to check that you've paid up to date.

surley you mean 31st march

Is that so? I tend not to coarse fish between the end of the traditional season and May/June, so I'd never noticed that.

Logic would say, that the new licence is not yet available.

so why dose the site give you the options 2009 and 2010 in the drop down menu.

Edited by peterpikefisher

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

it's still a crap way to do it they should state on the site

that you cant buy your 2009 to 2010 licence until about 2 weeks prior to the current years expires just like the dvla

if you look at most things that run annually you can usually do it a couple of weeks beforehand

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif