Fake Baits

mc_mrbishi

I have had a shed load of fish this year on fake corn including Bream to 7lb 4oz and Tench to 7lb 8oz to the point i have stopped using it cos the carp aint getting a look in :D:D

I have just bought some of the fake pop up sweetcorn do you think i should just rig 3-4 of them up or should i rig some real sweetcorn with one fake pop up to hold it in place and stand it up of the lake bed?

I also bought some night glow sweetcorn that is made of glow in the dark rubber has anyone used this and has it been succesfull?

I have found that it is better to fish 3 grains of real corn tipped with a fake so it stands off the bottem as you said.

As for the night glow stuff I tried it for about an hour but had no confidence in it so took it off. Thats not to say it doesnt work though. Try it for yourself, you might be surprised.

Ant

Effort equals reward!!

I've tried the glow-in-the-dark stuff, cost me seven bleedin quid too!

Left it out for two 12 hour nights on this lake in France with no bites at all.

Tried it twice since in Britain, both times for about six hours, still nothing...buy it and give it a go if you think it might work for you, mine came with one of those little 'laser' type blue lights for quick charging.

Not having a pop at anyone but it does make me giggle when I read about FAKE baits.

If you take a step back and look at it from a different angle the ONLY baits that are not fake are naturals.

Anyone seen a pellet tree or boilie bush!!!!!!!!!

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!