WONDERBAIT

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the new wonderbait is FLUFFO comes in 2 colours, several thicknesses ,can be used raw on the hook or dried and used as a groundbait , also is edible incase of acute hunger , can be used as a floating attractant ideal for feeding wildlife FLUFFO is available from me for £58 post free for about 800grms ,the packets will be marked to keep your wonderbait a secret from your friends or competitors either TESCO economy thick or medium or if you order the coloured version TESCO wholemeal .remember FLUFFO is the wonderbait of the second get it now ,hopefully from me

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

NEW NEW NEW the latest wonderbait Whurmz comes in two basic colours red or red striped in sizes from 1/2" to 6"this multiuse wonderbait can be chopped and used in groundbait used half or whole ,use in the garden to remove those unsightly leaves . Whurmz will catch all sorts of fish so are the ideal all round bait can be used with STOGGAM (copyright TYKE) to be an awsome catch machine or used alone ,the price £100 a foot post free ,buy now before a new wonder bait comes Whurmz you know you need it.

there is a soundalike website so had to change mine

[ 11 June 2002, 11:08 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

NEW NEW NEW the latest wonderbait ,forget the middle man STOGGAM2 home grow kit ,yes get plenty of bait at cost price ,grow it under your bed or in your loft ,its natures way so must be good , extra modules can be ordered to attach to your kit so you can keep up with the demand , how much you ask well it depends on how big the corpse errr KIT is : cat sized kit £50 larger sizes on transportation impact and venue ,go on grow yer own you know it makes sense .

FREE this hour only ,STOGGAM2 odour deflecting device

so you can grow indoors in perfect harmony ,comes in the disguise of a clothes peg to fool your neighbours and friend ,also can be used to hang washing.

Forget those old worn out baits of a moment ago get the LATEST SLUGGO each wonderbait is handpicked for freshness ,several colours and sizes ,each comes with a FREE location indicator ( in the rare cases of escape ) this consists of a internally mounted direction indicator SLIME copyrighted , this WONDERBAIT has other uses besides fishing ,too many lettuces in your garden ? well SLUGGO will remove them almost overnight just place 1 SLUGGO on the affending plant and hey presto by morning its gone and with the built in FREE SLIME module you will be able to use it again and again ,the cost a paltry £23 inc post .

JUST OUT a new and improved SLUGGO we named it SNAILO all the benifits of SLUGGO but with a new body protection device

for winter storage ,only £25 post free

Right!!!!!!!!!!!!

New wonderbait about to hit the shops soon.

Fish pizza :)

Comes with a selection of toppings.

Stoggam,wrigglers.slugo,fishmeal paste and scopex cheese.

Fish it like the method and just bung yer hook in the topping of your choice.

More toppings by request and lookout for the groundbait stuffed crust.

Can be dilivered to your swim by a spotty youth on a scooter!!!!

FISH PIZZA...........copyrighted by Tyke....patent pending.

CURSES and i was just perfecting the "kentucky " version