Ray Mumford

colin the barber

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

colin the barber

I try to help by sending a email, but I received a reply from colin the barber F??? O??

I do not see why you are offensive, I am only trying to help.

Rick J

quote:

colin the barber

I try to help by sending a email, but I received a reply from colin the barber F??? O??

:confused: If this it true then his reponse is an absolute disgrace given that the man requested correspondence.

Paul

I used to help a lot on Anglers Net but I find that the response is less than grateful and general unpleasant. I changed my login name due to the insult I received and I do not help as much as I used too. I am OAP with 58 years fishing experience I may not know all the answers but I do know a few.

Old Tony

when colin made his request for help finding ray

i knew i'd herd of ray (never had the pleasure of

meeting him)and i recalled hearing what had happened to him but was unsure as to the details

some of which have been confirmed by others,and i

am still waiting to get more info,i wasn't going to put what i found out on a open forum as it is

sensative information as his family may not want

the world to know of his buisness those who may

know about his recent problems will understand why,as colin is unable to recieve emails at this

time i will say is that it seems ray is ill and

isn't able to be communicated with directly but if i do recieve a contact address then i'll pass

it on to colin,it seems ray was attacked a year or two ago and is still suffering the long term effects.colin i'll pm you through this forum with

what i know/found out.i beleave colins request is

genuine ,as it would be a strange one to make as

fake one/wind up or very sick.

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

ayjay:

Strange:  My puter is telling me that Colin and Rabbit are the same person.

Interesting ayjay. You must have a very special PC.

I can tell you that the pair of them are posting from very different ISPs within a very few minutes of the same time.

Could happen I suppose if you like paying for multiple accounts and to ISPs that basically serve different geographical locations but I seriously doubt if they are the same person.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President