Bluebell Wood

nursejudy

Janet managed it today between patient visits!!!!

P1020273.jpg

P1020274.jpg

P1020279.jpg

P1020281.jpg

P1020282.jpg

P1020284.jpg

P1020285.jpg

P1020271.jpg

the smell was divine...

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

That's one very large Bluebell wood, it must be wonderful to walk through.

Nice pic's NJ. :thumbs:

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

Well done Judy! I bet it felt good walking through that wood with your camera, didn't it?

I was night fishing on Saturday night - I hoped to get some nice shots as the sun went down, but the weather had other ideas! The predicted light shower turned into a torrential downpour....I got home at about half past ten yesterday morning, fell asleep on the sofa at about one, and I've only just woken up...I've just slept for eighteen hours straight!!!

After seeing your pics, I'm going to go for a walk in my local bluebell wood this afternoon, and see what pics I can get.

Janet

tis true,you have guessed..I am up and down that road loads of time each day finally had the time and the camera in the boot :D:D:D

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

These are from last year its a thin bit of woodland right next to the M4 and full of wildlife,The blue bells aint bad either

bluebellsanddory025.jpg

bluebellsanddory020.jpg

bluebellsanddory023.jpg

Is it me or do they always look better in the evening light levels ? Steve.

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream: