POLE SECTIONS

Ian Bass

I've got a 5,7 and 8 section from a firemans pole and a 6 from the centre pole in the big top at the circus that was in Liverpool last year.

I got the centrepole from one of the trackkie wearing Liverpool scallies who robbed it to sell to fuel his drug and booze addiction and he done a runner in his trainees and was going to do a deal with one of the drug dealing wheeler dealers that stand on every corner in Liverpool but he ran into that excuse for a Liverpudlian cilla black who everyone in this country apart from true scousers think that all Liverpool people sound like and was so gobsmacked to see her in Liverpool since she hasn't shown her face here since long before the last Preston Guild that he sold it to me for a tanner.

It's a bit heavy though.

John.

Everyone's a bl**dy comedian. Well they think thy are in the 0151 area. Still I suppose it's only fair because I do it to him, and will continue to do so.

Cheers John

Howard - Any, as long as they fit togeter

the short answer is yes but it would amaze me if they fitted, you will more than likley need sections that were made for your pole otherwise it will mot be as strong and you will probably end up breaking it, fitting any old section that fit isnt a good idea.

Thanks for the intrest chaps, I've sorted the problem out. I've bought an 8mtr pole for £30 (carbon too) It will do the job perfectly. I dont know if my lad will do much fishing with me but for £30 if he doesn't I can always sell it or use it for holding my tomatos up!!!! :D