Any camera phone users here ?

J.K

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Those pictures are very impressive for a phone Richard. The reviews on the N96 arnt the best though :(

Has anyone tried any of the new samsung models ?

Really? I love it! The camera in the N95 and the N95 8gb are basically the same.

Not tried any Samsungs!

Rich

I also have a sony ericsson w810i ;)

It has a pretty decent camera on board and is great in good light but not so good indoors, pretty much spot on for outdoor & fishing thought.

I would imagine the new sony ericsson phones that replace the w810i would be even better although i have not owned any of them (yet)

The latest Sony Ericsson phones with tyhe 3.2 MP cameras are really stable and the images aren't too bad... I'll post some images when I get home.

Ive be using a Sony Ericsson C702 (3.2 MP) for the last 12 months and any phone that lasts that long with me most be well made. If I'm not getting them wet fishing their getting full of sand and dust or dropped and kick around a building site.

post-10964-1241911465_thumb.jpg

A tiger does not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep

I also have a sony ericsson w810i ;)

Same here. Great wee phone and it came with 40 quid off for being a good O2 customer....supposedly. It's also good for talking to people.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

Keep them coming folks.

I'm guessing the sony users haven't experienced problems with bits breaking on them as alot of the reviewers talk about ?

2PhJuly2013sig_zps25c667b8.jpg

Breaking bits? I don't see how you can unless you really throw it around. I carry mine in my pocket with change, keys and all kinds of crap and it's as solid as the day it was bought I reckon.

They must be doing the 'Theo Paphitis' test.

"Look, if I hit this and bend it in a way that no normal adult would it falls apart...LOOK! It's rubbish. A 3 year old would have that in bits in seconds."

Yes Theo, that's what happens if you give small children expensive stuff they have no business getting their hands on in the first place. If it's in your bloody pocket where it belongs, they wouldn't be smashing off the skirting board.....idiot.

...Andy...

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

...Vagabond...

Dunno about them dying but they do have to be right on the money for you to hear people. A few mms either way and you can't hear much....that I would say is true but once you've used ne for a while, plonking it right on your ear-ole is pretty automatic. I like it anyway.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

...Izaac Walton...

...Vagabond...

Hi Joel,

I've used a Sony Ericcson 810i for the last year or two, takes great pics as below. It's been replaced by the C902 which apparently takes even better pics so that's next on my list ;)

0705200541.jpg

0705200537.jpg

0705191314.jpg

You know 'Jedibond' those first two pictures would not look out of place in the 'AN Photographic' section, in the monthly competition even!!! Why not drop down and have a look in . . . B)

SW