Any camera phone users here ?

J.K

They're both excellent, but the first one is outstanding, especially considering it was taken on a mobile phone!

Lovely shots. Amazing how the second shot looks so much more bland in daylight. The early morning one, with the mist rising off the water is really atmospheric. Wish I'd taken it!

Janet

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Those pictures are very impressive for a phone Richard. The reviews on the N96 arnt the best though :(

Has anyone tried any of the new samsung models ?

The Samsung M8800 has an 8.8mp camera but isn't the most reliable phone - that said, the software is better than currently used o the top end Nokias and Sony Ericssons. My only issue is the build quality.

OK, this isn't empirical proof, but it's based upon what my team report on a daily basis.

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

Thanks guys but it's not often I'm up at 5.30 in the morning ! To be totally honest, the first was taken when I got up to go for a pee :oops: I saw the lake and I thought, now that looks good so I just snapped it.

They were all taken at Wingham in 2007 so hopefully I'll be able to get some more this year

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

J.K,

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34924693@N05/

These are a couple of shots taken on my Nokia N95 which as has been said, is a great 5megapixel camera with carl zeiss lens.

I was pleasantly suprised at how well they captured the light.

There are a decent amount of exposure settings etc too mess around with, the only downside i have found is that the side of the phone (bottom of the camera) isn't flat which can be a pain if youd ever need to take a self timer shot of you and a fish.

The phone comes with an 8GB memory card so memory really isn't an issue with this one.