MP's and Expenses

nursejudy

just wait till the travel expenses are questioned :D

the second homes "allowances" (what all the fuss is about) is just a fraction of the perks they get.

as for not illegal thats open to question ,as the MP's make up the "rules" they can make anything legal whether it is or not ,fraud ,conspiracy to defraud ,tax avoidance (because anything you get in law whether its wages ,a tied cottage or expenses of any kind ) is taxable to an extent .

they are not self employed so wages to your mrs (which is perfectly legal if your self employed) is still taxable as the allowance is paid to the mp to pay the wife (or whoever it is)

if you or i got a nice bit ontop of our wages (whether for personal use or expenses) it would be treated as wages and taxed! therefore everything an MP gets above his wages is taxable ,if tax has been avoided its criminal not immoral but ofcourse really its both.

are works vans taxable if you take them home and use them? i believe they are so why not are all the gov limmos (prescott had two as we know) given to ministers treated as wages?then we'l include meal allowances if they are "working" for more than 5 hours ,we take sarnies they no doubt sup champers they dont give a fig their not paying for it!and then theres "entertaining" "entertain" your mrs or bit on the side in the best restaurant in town rent a nice room in the ritz and empty the mini bar ,they dont give a fig their not paying

too many MP's ,too many perks ,too many loopholes to justify them .give the greedy gits the minimum wage abnd see how they are effected ,probably they wouldnt notice because they do fook all as it is now to justify a wage their too busy with second "jobs" to bother turning up at "work" at a set time like normal people do

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rabbit

Thats how we feel about Liverpool, we support the reds, and anyone playing (and hopefuly beating) Liverpool. :)

Anyone? But not the Manure though Emma. they cant beat Liverpool can they?Actually to be honest I have supported every English team in Europe, but I thought that if Man U lost last Wednesday I wouldn't mind, they did and I don't :D

You from Manchester are you? :rolleyes: