My new SHOP!

Want a bargain?? Or just something a bit cheaper?? Look here http://www.stores.ebay.co.uk/terminaltackle :D

Special offer to ALL A/Net members free post from now till hell freezes over!! :D Please enclose your membership number with your order. (I will check this against the list that I have of all members. If you are on the list you get free postage!!)

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

GOOD GOD whats the world coming to??

A yorkshiremun GIVING something away

I reckon you'll be a hated man in them thar moors Chris, you've just totally ruined the stereotypical version of a yorkie.

Here's an idea mate, give the stuff away & charge £100 per package (upto a max weight of 10g then an extra £50 for each gram over :D )

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

Chris - does your packets of float caps have any wide enough to fit over the 'fat' end of size 4ssg and 5ssg loafer floats? If so I'll buy a packet off you when I see you next week at BC.

Chris

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog

Chris Plumb:

Chris - does your packets of float caps have any wide enough to fit over the 'fat' end of size 4ssg and 5ssg loafer floats? If so I'll buy a packet off you when I see you next week at BC.

Chris

Oh BLAST!! I just chucked all my spare inner tubes too Chris :D

But as you are a nice bloke (And there may be a mile in this?) I'll have a look around for you and let you know, if that's ok?

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Cheers Chris - I find it incredulous that my local tackle shop sells the floats but not the float caps. Nearly all my big loafers are 'finds' - I rarely have to buy 'em. But I've only got one 4ssg float so added one to my purchases when I was last in the said shop - but put it back when the guy said he didn't have any caps. He actaully said I should use it as a waggler...... :rolleyes:

Chris

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog

Drawn a blank Chris (Me Blank?! Now theres a surprise!) With the wholesalers. But never fear chris is on the case and he has an address for the man who makes most of the silicon tubing in the world!! Well that's what my man reckons anyway!!

WATCH THIS SPACE!!

Chris

Chris Goddard