Ken L

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rabbit
Its that a Rabbit with myxomatosis I hear whining. :lol:

Incoherent as usual,

Still, living in Romney Marsh I can't blame you for indulging in a few Tesco Value Lager :D

Damn right I complained Newt, how decent good of you to escalate things again, I would have thought a bit of discrestion on your part would have been the way to go instead of having another personal dig.

Anyway why wait for a report, surely it was clear that the post was out of order the minute it was posted six hours earlier!!

Your name was not mentioned until you did it with that post.

Your assumption seems to be that the mods scan all posts on a continuous basis and are able thereby to take action on any unseemly postings.

I can't speak for the others but on weekends, I'm usually on twice a day looking for posts by new members that need approving and reading topics that interest me. I rely on members to report problems.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Guest Rabbit

Your name was not mentioned until you did it with that post.

Right, so if was not me then I owe you an apology, and I have rather shot myself in my foot by being so up front and honest, you know how it is, some of us are just 'born guilty...silly Rabbit :rolleyes: '

Now on to the rabbit portion of the topic - a question for you.

Rabbit is the one meat I know of that is not worth using for jerky since it almost all vanishes during the jerking process. That would lead me to believe the meat was mostly fat. Is that the case or is there some other cause?

Rabbit is extremely low in fat. About as low as it gets in fact, as far as meat is concerned. I know zip about jerky-making but there seems to be plenty of rabbit jerky recipes out there on the interwebs ....

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.

Right, so if was not me then I owe you an apology, and I have rather shot myself in my foot by being so up front and honest, you know how it is, some of us are just 'born guilty...silly Rabbit :rolleyes: '

Incoherent as usual. :lol:

Born in a Pub and don't drink, but do have chubby fingers. :D

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

I'm trying to control the number of local foxes by shooting rabbits and leaving for the foxes, who should die of starvation, OR NOT!

Probably not, but then they have different nutritional requirements to people

Why not just shoot the foxes?

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

Guest Rabbit
Incoherent as usual. :lol:

Born in a Pub and don't drink, but do have chubby fingers. :D

Old Gloucestershire to drop the 'it' when a bit flustered.

Guest Rabbit
Probably not, but then they have different nutritional requirements to people

Why not just shoot the foxes?

Perhaps his pea shooter is not up to it :rolleyes: