Land Rover Freelander?

deanbmw

well apart from the pourous engine block, the unreliabilaty, the poping head gaskets and the fact they wont used em in deserts they seem ok lol....good to see another british car get rave reviews.. lol no wonder rover went bust,

i think a trip to the BMW place is on the cards today. lol

Never test the depth of water with both feet.

Stuff work go fishing.

We have a Kia Sorento don't dismiss it, it is a very capable off roader (4x4 Magazines Car of the year in 2004).

It managed the snow on the downs in Kent, back in March when everything was getting stuck, including Freelanders.

The beauty of it is you can get the top of the range diesel for the price of the bog standard diesel Freelander. It is also no.1 in the JD Power survey for 4x4 vehicles.

Look at: www.kia.co.uk/sorentohome.asp for details.

[ 02. June 2005, 09:21 AM: Message edited by: Tony U ]

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

chesters1:

arnt they the ones that pop their head gasket every few months

i must admitt that my dad recently had trouble with his but it has never happened before to it. it was leaking water and ad to take the inlet manifold out and all the other bits on top of the gasket to replace it. its a right kerfuffle getting into the engines of land rover/range rovers.

its the older discos that pop head gaskets isn't it?

looks like all the people i know who have them must be wrong! still what do i know, i drive a jeep

deanbmw

We have freelanders as company cars here mate, and everyone moans about them - big time!, breakdowns, clutches all sorts..

go with the toyota

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields